By Betty L. Gahart,Adrienne R. Nazareno
The number 1 IV drug guide for forty years, Intravenous medicinal drugs: A guide for Nurses and overall healthiness Professionals is relied on for its accuracy and accomplished insurance. no matter if you wish the moveable print model or the handy digital structure, this new version presents crucial information on administering greater than 350 intravenous (IV) medicinal drugs, entries for brand new IV medicines lately authorized by way of the FDA, 1000s of latest drug proof, an in depth index of widely used and alternate names and extra — all alphabetically prepared that will help you locate drug details fast and easily.
- UNIQUE! released every year to make sure you have crucial info at the such a lot lately licensed IV medications in addition to up to date info on current drugs.
- UNIQUE! includes thorough insurance of greater than 350 IV medications — giving you way over the other similar handbook.
- UNIQUE! Time-tested web page format keep all dosage details for every drug on both a unmarried web page or a two-page unfold to avoid hand infection by way of having to show a page.
- Consistent, easy-to-use layout provides all of the crucial medical info you wish on IV drug administration.
- Lists IV medications alphabetically by means of usual identify for speedy medical reference.
- Updated IV drug dilution and dosage charts inside monographs provide easy access to crucial information.
- Special sections highlight dosage variances for geriatric, pediatric, boy or girl, and neonatal patients.
- Black field Warnings, screening, and highlighting make finding key details quickly and easy.
- Printed thumb tabs help you discover info faster.
"A spouse site at http://evolve.elsevier.com/IVMeds/ offers signals, monographs for chosen brokers now not integrated within the booklet, a step by step educational for calculating IV drug dosages, IV drug dosage calculators, interactive IV drug dosage examples, printable normal dilution and answer compatibility charts, and more."
- NEW! 4 new drug monographs provide you with present, clinically suitable drug details for brand new IV medicinal drugs lately authorized by way of the FDA.
- NEW! up-to-date drug monographs reflect the newest alterations in IV drug therapy.
Read Online or Download 2014 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals PDF
Similar pharmacology books
Verständlich und interessant erklärt der bekannte Schmerzforscher Hartmut Göbel die aktuellen Erkenntnisse zur Entstehung und Therapie von Kopfschmerzen und Migräne. Darüber hinaus gibt er praktische Tipps und stellt Strategien vor, um Kopfschmerzen und Migräne vorzubeugen. Mithilfe von Checklisten, einem Fragebogen und Kopfschmerzkalender werden Betroffene dabei unterstützt, Schmerzauslöser rechtzeitig zu erkennen und gezielt zu vermeiden.
Drawing on key options in sociology and administration, this background describes a extraordinary institute that has increased clinical study and labored out ideas to the troubling practices of business pharmaceutical examine. sturdy Pharma is the reply to Goldacre's undesirable Pharma: moral learn with no advertisement distortions.
Seminar paper from the 12 months 2015 within the topic drugs - Pharmacology, grade: 2,0, , language: English, summary: The Human Immunodeficiency Virus, brief known as HIV, objectives the human immune approach and weakens the surveillance and security method opposed to infections. contaminated humans turn into steadily immunodeficient, whereas the virus destroys and impairs the functionality of immune cells.
Written by way of one of many world's major specialists — Professor Gérard stated MD FRCP, Dpt de Neurologie, Hôpital de l. a. Salpêtrière, Paris, FrancePeripheral neuropathy is a standard scientific situation, the prognosis of that's frequently protracted or not on time. it's not consistently effortless to narrate a neuropathy to a particular reason.
- Disability and the Black Community
- McGraw-Hill's 2018/2019 Top 300 Pharmacy Drug Cards
- Pharmacy Law Examination and Board Review
- Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology: A Multi-volume Work: 8 (Principles of Medical Biology)
- Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationships of Drugs (Medicinal Chemistry, Vol 19)
Additional resources for 2014 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals
2014 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals by Betty L. Gahart,Adrienne R. Nazareno