By Martha Taylor Sarno
- Chapters comprise as much as 50 percentage new coverage
- Provides replace of up to date learn within the field
- Includes writings via the main a professional employees within the field
- Comprehensive, exhaustive reference tool
Read or Download Acquired Aphasia PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
This quantity offers the 1st systematic review of the way event-related mind strength (ERP), cognitive electroencephalography (EEG), and practical magnetic imaging (fMRI) measures replicate the psychological occasions coming up from adjustments in sensory stimulation. The contents are clean, the literature distillations hugely informative, and the diversity of issues tremendous precious for cognitive neuroscientists, psychologists, and researchers.
Sohlberg and Mateer's landmark introductory textual content helped positioned cognitive rehabilitation at the map for a new release of clinicians, researchers, educators, and scholars. Now, greater than a decade later, the self-discipline has come of age. This new quantity offers a accomplished evaluation of this fast-evolving box.
Written in particular for the medical neuropsychologist who does forensic consultations, the e-book is a finished evaluate via specialists of the methods to be had to judge malingered neuropsychological deficits. It discusses instruments for detecting peculiar styles of functionality on general medical exams in addition to malingering on measures of conception and sensorimotor functionality, of awareness, processing pace, and reminiscence, and of govt functionality.
Have been you searching for the publication with entry to MyPsychLab? This product is the publication by myself, and doesn't include entry to MyPsychLab. Buy Introduction to Biopsychology with MyPsychLab entry card 9e (ISBN 9781292059297) if you would like entry to the MyLab to boot, and economize in this really good source.
- Sleep and Brain Activity
- Mastery of Anxiety and Panic for Adolescents Riding the Wave, Therapist Guide (Treatments That Work)
- The Intuitive Compass: Why the Best Decisions Balance Reason and Instinct
- Contemporary Neurobehavioral Syndromes
- Clinical Neuropsychology: A Practical Guide to Assessment and Management for Clinicians
Additional resources for Acquired Aphasia
Acquired Aphasia by Martha Taylor Sarno