By Juan J. Canales
- Provides a distinct evaluation of the way grownup hippocampal neurogenesis contributes to adaptive procedures, mind psychopathology, and disease
- Includes cutting-edge experiences by means of top international specialists in grownup neurogenesis
Read Online or Download Adult Neurogenesis in the Hippocampus: Health, Psychopathology, and Brain Disease PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
This quantity provides the 1st systematic evaluate of ways event-related mind capability (ERP), cognitive electroencephalography (EEG), and useful magnetic imaging (fMRI) measures replicate the psychological occasions bobbing up from alterations in sensory stimulation. The contents are clean, the literature distillations hugely informative, and the variety of issues super important for cognitive neuroscientists, psychologists, and researchers.
Sohlberg and Mateer's landmark introductory textual content helped positioned cognitive rehabilitation at the map for a new release of clinicians, researchers, educators, and scholars. Now, greater than a decade later, the self-discipline has come of age. This new quantity presents a complete review of this fast-evolving box.
Written particularly for the medical neuropsychologist who does forensic consultations, the e-book is a entire evaluate through specialists of the systems on hand to guage malingered neuropsychological deficits. It discusses instruments for detecting abnormal styles of functionality on normal scientific assessments in addition to malingering on measures of notion and sensorimotor functionality, of recognition, processing pace, and reminiscence, and of government functionality.
Have been you trying to find the e-book with entry to MyPsychLab? This product is the e-book by myself, and doesn't include entry to MyPsychLab. Buy Introduction to Biopsychology with MyPsychLab entry card 9e (ISBN 9781292059297) if you would like entry to the MyLab to boot, and save cash in this significant source.
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy and the Mind-Brain Relationship: A New Perspective (International Review of Neurobiology)
- Stress: Concepts, Cognition, Emotion, and Behavior: Handbook of Stress Series Volume 1 (Handbook in Stress)
- The End of Stress: Four Steps to Rewire Your Brain
- How Creativity Happens in the Brain
- Neuroscience of Creativity (MIT Press)
- Brain Literacy for Educators and Psychologists (Practical Resources for the Mental Health Professional)
Extra info for Adult Neurogenesis in the Hippocampus: Health, Psychopathology, and Brain Disease
Adult Neurogenesis in the Hippocampus: Health, Psychopathology, and Brain Disease by Juan J. Canales